Title: Arrangement
Universe: 616
Characters/pairings: Doom/Emma Frost
Warnings: M/F, graphic sex, bondage (sort of…) blindfolds
Disclaimer: Marvel owns the recognizable characters and the world this is set in. I do not make any claim on any of them. I make no money from this little endeavor.
Author's Note: pensive said “I can has more Doom/Emma Frost in my life, plz?” and my answer was “YES!”. LOL Sorry, this took so long. It is for this “drabble” meme. Not so much a drabble obviously. It was inspired in part by images from Dark Reign: the Cabal where Doom has Emma and Loki all Princess-Leia’d out in the tiny little bikini deals and chained up. Victor… you are such a pimp. LOL
Arrangement
Universe: 616
Characters/pairings: Doom/Emma Frost
Warnings: M/F, graphic sex, bondage (sort of…) blindfolds
Disclaimer: Marvel owns the recognizable characters and the world this is set in. I do not make any claim on any of them. I make no money from this little endeavor.
Author's Note: pensive said “I can has more Doom/Emma Frost in my life, plz?” and my answer was “YES!”. LOL Sorry, this took so long. It is for this “drabble” meme. Not so much a drabble obviously. It was inspired in part by images from Dark Reign: the Cabal where Doom has Emma and Loki all Princess-Leia’d out in the tiny little bikini deals and chained up. Victor… you are such a pimp. LOL
Arrangement